Lagos, Nigeria. Monday, May 11, 2018. Yet again, Nigeria’s leading creative advertising agency, Noah’s Ark Communications Limited has been brought to the limelight in another historic feat, as its Executive Creative Director, Mr. Abolaji Alausa, joins AdWeeks’ Creative 100.
AdWeek’s Creative 100 is an annual list, comparable to Forbes’ or Time’s 100, but with the aim of celebrating themasters of creative ideas. The list profiles 100 unique and fascinating problem solvers from the worlds of advertising, media, technology, branding, pop culture and more.
Alausa whose picture comes first to the right, in a row of individual pictures of persons on list, was selected amongst 27 other Senior Agency Leaders who are charting a new course for the Creative Industry. Alausa was described by the publication as a highly respected executive creative director. Alausa also recently received a Grand Prix from the Lagos Advertising and Ideas Festival, LAIF, and his team’s “Life Without Data” spot for Airtel won gold at the 2017 Epica Awards judged by international advertising journalists.
According to the publication, “Each year, Adweek identifies today’s advance guard of innovative professionals and honors them in the Creative 100, celebrating those who are energizing fields like advertising, digital innovation, art,literature and cinematography.
“True creatives do more than create great work. They define eras, advance new trends, dynamite the logjams holding back their industries and inspire a new generation along the way. Prepare to meet the icons, rising influencers and multitalented craftspeople behind some of today’s most inventive creations,” the publication states.
The publication categorizes individuals selected as follows;
• 27 Senior Agency Leaders Who Are Charting a New Course for the Creative Industry
• 29 Rising Agency Stars Who Are Keeping Advertising Relevant, Fresh and Fascinating
• 13 Global Agency Leaders Whose Ideas Go Beyond Borders and Transcend Boundaries
• 13 Celebrities Who Are Making Pop Culture More Innovative, Inclusive and Interesting
• 15 Ad, Film and TV Directors Who Are Raising the Standard for Storytelling
• 11 Branded Content Masterminds Who Are Elevating the Art of Marketing
• 11 Visual Artists Who Enlighten, Inspire and Bring the Impossible to Life
• 10 Writers and Editors Who Are Changing the National Conversation
• Cover Story: Filmmaker Ava DuVernay on the Creative Process, and the Intersection of Art and Activism
Speaking on the development, the Executive Creative Director, Noah’s Ark Communications Limited, Mr. Abolaji Alausa described this as a very impressive achievement for the entire Nigerian Creative Advertising and especially for us as an agency.
“It goes to show that our hard work is being appreciated globally and thus would continue to spur us toward better and greater heights,” Alausa said.
See link to official publication from ADWeek here: Adweek’s Creative 100: Meet the Multitalented Masters behind Today’s Most Innovative Work
See Link to Abolaji Alausa’s Name on the List here: Abolaji Alausa