1. She first lays enough eggs before sitting on them
– GOOD PLANNING.
2. When she starts sitting on her eggs, she minimizes movements
3. She physically loses weight while sitting on her eggs due to decreased feeding – SACRIFICE AND SELF DENIAL.
4. She can sit on eggs from another hen – INDISCRIMINATION AND GENEROSITY.
5. She sits on her eggs for twenty one (21) days, patiently waiting, even if they do not hatch, she will lay eggs again – FAITH, HOPE AND NOT DISCOURAGED.
6. She detects unfertilised eggs and rolls them out – SENSITIVE AND DISCERNING.
7. She abandons the rotten eggs and starts caring for the hatched chicks even if it is only one – WISDOM, CONSCIOUSNESS, AND REALISTIC.
8. No one touches her chicks – PROTECTIVE LOVE.
9. She gathers all her chicks together – UNITY OF PURPOSE.
10. She cannot abandon her chicks before they mature
11. She gather the chicks during cold weather to keep them warm while she herself is exposed to the cold. LOVE
NEVER EVER GIVE UP ON YOUR GOALS & DREAMS. ™@ify0406