The Nedoux Sewing Club holds monthly workshops designed for people who wish to acquire DIY sewing skills in a social atmosphere. At the end of the robust workshop, each participant would successfully sew a garment using a sewing machine.
The objective of the program is to empower women with entrepreneurial skills.
Date: Saturday, 15 October 2016
Time: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Program: Participants will be taught the following:
1) Fundamentals of the dressmaking process.
2) How to use a sewing machine.
3) The construction process of five garments: a pleated skirt, a gathered skirt, a blouse, a basic shift dress and an off-shoulder dress.
4) Seam finishing techniques.
5) Using a sewing machine, each participant will sew either a shift dress with a peplum hem or an off-shoulder dress.
Pre-registration Fee: N15,000 (Fifteen thousand Naira).
All of the sewing supplies will be provided (Beautiful fabric, quality tools and notions). Food and drinks will also be served.
Payment Details: Account name: Chinedu Ahanonu | Bank: Diamond Bank| Account Number 0047025218
**Due to the limited spaces (Only 12 seats), attendance slots are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Interested persons are advised to kindly confirm space availability by email before making payment.
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos. (The exact venue will be disclosed to the registered participants).