So glad school is starting. Many parents can’t wait to be in their children’s schools for the first time because they are moving to the high school, so glad for you congratulations.
Now these tips will help you in this session
1. Always remember you are not in that school for social meetings, drop and pick your child. I say this because immediately you allow distraction in your child’s school, prejudice sets in and you won’t be able to get the best of the school. It is better you relate directly with the office.
2. Pay your child’s school fee. The beginning of the session is always hard work for schools sorting books, stationeries and school renovation. Don’t go there to fight that your child is not given the books when you have not paid please show empathy to the school plight too, pay your child’s school fee
3. Don’t fight your child’s teacher. Always be polite.
4. Don’t go into the classrooms at the wrong time.
5. Avoid too much familiarity with your child’s teacher, make the relationship purpose based, it will help you.
6. Help your child with homework and projects. Don’t do back to sender.
7. Always work on your child’s look, it speaks volume of who you are.
8. Drop your child in time. Taking your child to school late is a culture that is destructive in the future. Any man that doesn’t respect time can’t succeed. African time is one of the reasons for backwardness in Africa.
9. Plan good meal for your child through out the session for health reasons. Don’t keep picking snacks from eateries every morning.
10. Have pencils, crayon, erasers, rulers and gum at home. Computer and printers are also recommended for the new age school assignments.
11. Feel free to always go to the school office when the need arises.
12. Let go of the award issue and relate well in your child’s school. The awards are not the passport to success in real life.
As our children go back to school God will keep them and help them excel in Jesus name.
Please feel free to share to help our parents.