This is to inform the Pageant World and the general public in diaspora of the Change of Titles/Winners of QUEEN OFNIGERIA WORLD 2016 BEAUTY PAGEANT Winners.
After months of deliberation and meetings with all Parties, Winners, Partners, Sponsors and other Stakeholders in the QUEEN OF NIGERIA WORLD ORGANIZATION and its Organizing Company, EMAC BEAUTY PINK ACCESSORIES HOUSE OF FASHION have come up with the following decisions:
1. Accept her previous Winner’s Withdrawal from her Title and Official Duties
2. Appoint New Title Holders/Winners and Officials
3. Agree to and Sign the Delegate, Appearance & Image Rights and Introduction Forms
4. Fulfil all promises to its Queens; Prize monies inclusive
5. Start up its Pet Projects, Media Interviews and Publications, Courtesy Visits and Appearances
These decisions were made following our previous Winner’s default of the Delegate Form; Section 4.I – O which states, “. I. If I am in breach of any one of the warranties or undertakings herein contained or if I have made any false declaration in this Agreement, the Organizer may in its absolute discretion: j. Send me home without payment/prize money or award of prizes and deprive me of the title awarded; k. Award the title, prize money and award of prizes to any other contestant(s) in the Contest. l. If during the Year of Office, I shall: m. Refuse to carry out any obligations hereunder; Then in any such event(s) the Organizer shall have the right to declare this Agreement terminated, and upon the Organizer giving one week’s notice (which notice shall be sent by registered mail and deemed to be received) to that effect. This Agreement shall be terminated and neither party shall have any further obligations hereunder.”
In consideration of the aforementioned decisions and other terms and conditions, we hereby inform the Pageant World and the general public in diaspora that, henceforth, we DISCLAIM any involvements or obligations with our previous Winner (Onyinyechi Eucharia Ogugua) whatsoever in relation to QUEEN OF NIGERIA WORLD ORGANIZATION and its Organizing Company, EMAC BEAUTY PINK ACCESSORIES HOUSE OF FASHION. Thus, any involvements or dealings with our previous Winner, in relation, is considered Null and Void.
Our New Title Holders/Winners includes;
• James Blessing Edidiong – Winner Queen of Nigeria World
• Abiodun Ronke Lois – 1st Runner-Up Queen of Nigeria World
• Ogunti Temilola – 2nd Runner-Up Queen of Nigeria World
• Ezeamaka Victoria – Miss Photogenic Queen of Nigeria World
• Ene Jessica Yakno-Abasi – Miss Congeniality Queen of Nigeria World
Attached are photos of our New Title Holders/Winners during their Cash Prize presentation and Signing of their Delegate, Appearance and Image Rights forms.
QUEEN OF NIGERIA WORLD BEAUTY PAGEANT.
EMAC BEAUTY PINK ACCESSORIES HOUSE OF FASHION
20 Mobolaji Bank Anthony Way, beside Briscoe Ford motors, by Kingsway b/stop, Ikeja, Lagos state.
1, Ajelanwa Street, opposite Firstbank, Sabo, Ore, Ondo State.
Email: [email protected]
Queen Of Nigeria World Beauty Pageant
+2348160147975 / +2347081756452 / +2348097708733 / +233501193172 www.queenofnigeriaworld.com
Facebook – Queen Of Nigeria World
Twitter | Instagram – @QueenOfNigeriaWorld