Media girl Dolapo Sijuade fronts for Blanck Digital magazine Uk January issue
Our Editor-in-Chief Franka Chiedu (@fasindi) , had a wonderful time chatting with the lovely Dolapo Sijuwade for the latest issue of Blanck Lite, a miniature form of Blanck magazine. Read excerpts from their chat below and follow link to finish story.
37. What are you mostly afraid of?
38. Have you ever been heartbroken?
39. Do you miss your first love?
I’m with him
40. Do you believe in one true love?
41. Are you religious or indifferent?
42. Do you enjoy your celebrity star status?
43. Have you ever been afraid of doing a blood test for HIV?
44. Can you manage a snoring partner?
45. Do you fart in front of people?
Hell no. I don’t fart period!
46. Do you smoke?
47. How many cups of water do you consume a day?
48. What’s the worst line a guy can ever use for a girl? “You look familiar”
49. To bleach or not to bleach
Not to bleach
50. London or US
51. Drugs or injections?
I don’t like needles
52. Have you ever smoked weed?
53. What’s your mantra in life?
Be you. Everyone else is taken
54. What celebrity do you wish you were?
55. At what age did you get your first kiss?
Can’t remember. No I’m not lying
56. What’s your favourite slang at the moment?
Merked! Don’t ask
57. What’s the most inappropriate thing to say to a lady?
Errrrrrrrrh I have no idea.
58. In your next life what would you like to be?
Only got one life to live homie
59. Dogs or cats?
60. What is up?
Interview by Franka Chiefs (@fasindi / @blanckdigital)
Photography by Demola Odusami(@mr_laah)
Styled by Ihunna Eberendu (@ihunnamatata)
Hair by Dionne Smith (@dionnesmithhair)
Make Up by Joy Adenuga (@joyadenuga) ™@blanckdigital